I know you have a Good Heart. But is it healthy? We’ll discuss how to have a healthy heart this Valentine’s Day with Dr. Elsa-Grace Giardina – Director at the Center for Women’s Health in Cardiology and Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center / Columbia Doctors.
Some of the several things I plan to ask Dr. Giardina include:
- What vitamins and supplements do women really need to take for optimum heart health, or are they a waste of money?
- What heart monitoring tests do women need to take, at what ages and how frequently?
- What exercise are best for heart health?
- What is the latest research for treating Stroke? High Blood Pressure?
- What about the latest news that breast cancer treatment can affect your heart?
- What is the difference between Cardiac Arrest and Heart Attack?
- What are the simplest and smartest ways to reduce our risk
Books by Melanie Young. Available on Amazon & Barnes & Noble.com