Fascinate. Educate. Motivate.
It’s the FEM Factor, and you get it weekdays on Susan Rich Talks.
Join her 8 am PT / 11 am ET every weekday morning for your daily dose of the FEM factor: Fascinate. Educate. Motivate.
For the week of January 23:
- Monday: Living the Writing Life – We’ll be talking with Charmaine Hammond, author of On Toby’s Terms. Also: Writing prompt for prizes. Write, win, get published.
- Tuesday: Rich & Gluten-Free – Author Susan Ingebretson talks about FibroWHYalgia, and shares her recovery from baffling disease.
- Wednesday: Love & Lifestyle – We’ll re-broadcast last week’s show: Taffy Wagner, Ph.d talks about finances both at the end of life and when you’re about to get married; Cheese Impresario Barrie Lynn talks about the cheese highway.
- Thursday: Your Marketing Plan – Caterina Rando shares tips on how to become a sought-after public speaker. Also: call in for your mini marketing makeover – host Susan Rich offers free, get-you-noticed-NOW marketing strategies.
- Friday: Potpourri + Retro Kitchen with co-host Annemarie Schuetz – Little House on the Prairie meets modern day living. Inspirational speaker Mark Black talks about his amazing recovery from transplant surgery.
All shows 8 am PT/ 11 am ET on the All Women’s Radio Network, w4wn.com.
Call in: 561.422.4365