Please Join US for “Secrets to LivingBetterat50+” . This Weeks Show: “Friendships-The Good, Bad & Ugly” with guests:
- Judy Dippel – Friendship Interrupted: Challenges and Practical Solutions—What You Can Do
Judy Dippel, a professional writer and speaker, has a passion to share with women how they can not only survive, but thrivewhile coping with the challenges real women face. Reliance on God to be able to do so is at the foundation of all her work.
Married since 1970, she is a mother of two, grandmother of three, and lifelong Oregonian. Her expanse of career experience includes work in the fields of medicine, education, international adoption, and corporate America. Her candid writing and speaking topics speak to real-life issues affecting everyday women.
Judy’s business, JLD Writes, provides quality freelance commercial writing and marketing consultation. “It’s extremely rewarding to see a client’s relief when I’m able to clarify what they want to say, organize it for them, and effectively reach their target audience.”
Judy’s first book is Refreshing Hope in God: A Mother’s Journey of Joy and Pain. She is co-author of The Art of Authentic Friendship: Real Women, Real Challenges, Real Solutions. In 2010, her small group study, Walking Through Postpartum Depression was published.
- Chloe JonPaul- Toxic Relationships
Chloe Jon Paul, M.Ed., is a retired educator and writer of several published articles and a previous book entitled “What Happens Next: A Family Guide to Nursing Home Visits” and More…
Her many achievements since the age of 55 include:
- Title of Ms. Maryland Senior America 2003
- Recipient of the Fulbright Fellowship Seminars Abroad award to South Africa, 1996
- Volunteer internship during the 2005 Maryland legislative session as a Legacy Leadership Institute graduate
- Lead facilitator for the Alternatives to Violence Project in prison and community workshops on conflict resolution for ten years
- State representative for the National Family Caregivers Association’s caregiver community action network 2006-2008
- Advisory board member: MD, Healthcare Commission and the Interagency Commission for Aging Services: Maryland Dept. of Aging
- Hospice and homeless shelter volunteer
- Coordinator for the Good Samaritan Project at her church
- World traveler – all 7 continents
Sylvia Henderson-Communication that Builds Lasting Relationships
Sylvia Henderson has a private practice in Oregon where she received her Masters in Counseling Psychology from the University of Oregon at the age of 43. She enjoys being active by walking, hiking, biking, & cross-country skiing.