Tune in Wednesdays at 1 pm Eastern. My show will entertain you and sustain you throughout the rest of the week. It is my fervent belief that through laughter, compassionate living, awareness & understanding versus the need to be right, we can each find ever better ways of being in the world. Although I fly solo from time to time, most often I present guests from various fields to engage, inspire, motivate, uplift, provoke, and, hopefully, incite you to positive action. Dr. Marilyn K. Volker, professor and sexologist, will be a regular guest with SEX TALK WITH MARILYN & CAMILLE.
As a stand-up comedienne for years, I do my best each Wednesday to make you laugh out loud, and I just might get you chanting TGIW instead of TGIF. Hear what Bubba Sands has to say about that:
A lot of people call me “Aunt Cami,” not just my grown nephews Johnny & Rob, or my great nephews Alec, Derek & Devin, who are, in fact, great! So…I have started doing an occasional segment called Dear Aunt Cami.
I answer questions listeners send to me at: email@example.com. Send me your questions and I’ll be happy to answer them on the air. My answers are often humorous, but always with a tinge of uncommon sense too.
The title of my show comes from my major book to date: At the End of your Rope? Tie a Knot & Hang On! HELP HAS ARRIVED!
Ever felt you were at the end of your rope? Well, within the pages of my book, you will surely find a new supply! Filled with life strategies, humor, philosophy, comfort food recipes, original poetry, and processes that will stir your inner workings, this book will remind you that life is worthwhile and that you deserve to be happy.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 – Putting one foot in front of the other
- Chapter 2 – Why didn’t I learn everything I ever needed to know in kindergarten?
- Chapter 3 – Living on the Verge: Change without crisis
- Chapter 4 – Get off your BUT
- Chapter 5 – There is POWER in every moment
- Chapter 6 – Believe it or NOT
- Chapter 7 – Affirmations: Telling the truth in advance
- Chapter 8 – Surrendering the HOW!
- Chapter 9 – LIFE: The Supreme Juggling Act
- Chapter 10 – Your Authentic Self
- Chapter 11 – Reaching in and Reaching out for help
- Chapter 12 – Living a Compassionate Life
- Chapter 13 – Be Grateful to be Who You Are
- Chapter 14 – A Conversation with Some Angels
- Chapter 15 – My Conversation with God
- Chapter 16 – Nourishing Body, Mind and Spirit
- Chapter 17 – The Right words at the Right time
So, grab that piece of rope, tie a knot, hang on, and prepare to swing. Help has arrived! You can buy my book by clicking on BOOK.
I am here every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern on W4WN.
I hope you, like Arthur, will be here too.
Click the arrow on the left below to hear how excited Arthur is about my show: