Susan Rich, the get-you-noticed-now marketing pro and journalist-blogger, talks daily on internet radio station w4wn.com. Join her 11 am ET every weekday morning for your daily dose of the FEM factor: Fascinate. Educate. Motivate.
- Monday: Living the Writing Life – Writing prompt for prizes: “You didn’t have to do that,” she said. And, question of the week: Music and the muse, do you write to pure silence or rock ‘n roll?
- Tuesday: Rich & Gluten-Free – Dr. Mary Clifton talks about diagnosing and treating osteoporosis.
- Wednesday: Love & Lifestyle – Leah Jantzen tells us how to connect with our man through sports and Jeanette Chasworth shares tips for choosing colors in the home.
- Thursday: Your Marketing Plan – Call in for your mini marketing makeover – host Susan Rich offers free, get-you-noticed-NOW marketing strategies: 561.422.4365
- Friday: Potpourri + Retro Kitchen with co-host Annemarie Schuetz – Little House on the Prairie meets modern day living.
Join Susan Rich Talks!
Would you like to be a guest on her shows?
How about a co-host — share the mic with Susan Rich and really get your name out there!
If you’d like some extra marketing love, please sponsor Susan Rich Talks! Find out why it’s good for your business, just contact Dean Piper.