Susan Rich Talks…
…Be sure to join in for your weekly FEM Factor: Fascinate. Educate. Motivate.
Here’s the guest list for the week of Jan. 9, 2012 on the All Women’s Radio Network, w4wn.com.
- Monday: Living the Writing Life – Writing prompt for prizes, question of the week. Our guest is Lela Davidson, author of Blacklisted from the PTA.
- Tuesday: Rich & Gluten-Free – Dave Clark, MD discusses hidden stress and your health. His book, They Can’t Find Anything Wrong! proves it’s possible to diagnose those mystery diseases after all!
- Wednesday: Love & Lifestyle – author Liz Langley talks about why Sex and Love Drive Us Mad, and James Swan tells us why…I Hate Your House.
- Thursday: Your Marketing Plan – Call in for your mini marketing makeover – host Susan Rich offers free, get-you-noticed-NOW marketing strategies. Our featured guest this week is Phil Bernstein, and he’ll talk to us about the 7 deadly advertising mistakes…and how to avoid them.
- Friday: Potpourri + Retro Kitchen with co-host Annemarie Schuetz – Little House on the Prairie meets modern day living. Featured guest is Nathan G. Castle, OP – who asks, “Do we believe in Dog” in his book, And Toto, Too: The Wizard of Oz as a spiritual adventure.
All shows 11 am ET on the All Women’s Radio Network.
Join Susan Rich Talks!
Would you like to be a guest on her shows?
How about a co-host? Share the mic with Susan Rich and really get your name out there!